These pages include my background, my previous work, and my current activities.
- Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, Southern Methodist University, 2017
- Master of Science in Computer Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, University of Evansville, 2008
- Instructional Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University, August 2018 - Present
- Adjunct Lecturer, Southern Methodist University, Computer Science and Engineering, August 2015 - May 2018
- Teaching Assistant, Southern Methodist University, Computer Science and Engineering, August 2012 - December 2017
- Design Intern, Texas Instruments, May 2017 - September 2017
- Research Intern, IBM Research Lab, June 2014 - September 2014
- Software Developer, NXP (Freescale) Semiconductor, May 2012 - August 2012
- Computer Engineer, Magellan Integration, August 2008 - May 2010
- Research Assistant, Nanorobotics Laboratory, Polytechnique Montreal, Canada 2007
TeamUp is a non-profit organization that provides a collaborative learning platform on which students develop their skills through engagement with socially-driven projects.